Wednesday, August 17, 2011

~Long Time no Read!~


Hey there! Wow, I think on top of being the world's slowest typist, I am also the slowest blogger, ha! With summer winding down and the kiddos heading back to school (as well as me starting my last year of college-YAY I am FINALLY a senior!!!) I THINK I will be able to truely start a real blog...I am saying this with fingers crossed, just in case ;)

Well, I finally wanted to show off my painted Chippendale chairs, which have been getting lots of use! Since I finally located my camera cord after playing the "If I were a camera cord where would I be hiding game" I can show them off!

         This is the Before (or a pic that looks just like it as I of course painted before snapping a pic, but you get the idea )....

And this is the AFTER!!! :)))....


Much better wouldn't ya say?!? I am not in love with the fabric, I am waiting on the "official" fabric to come in the mail, should be here in a few days. I will make sure to put updated pics up when it comes in. 


They add that perfect, much needed splash of color to the breakfast nook...


And I am soooo glad that I finally got around to sharing them with y'all! Thanks for looking...

Oh, and I also made the curtains you see in the picture last week, maybe that can be my next post, so I officially have something to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment