Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Crazy...

The oddest thing happened after I hit that little "Publish Post" button for my post yesterday...I got this awesome little high from it! I started dancing around I was soooo excited. The kids "officially" think I am crazy now, they already thought I was unofficially crazy anyways, oh well! lol

So, here are the curtains I made last week for the breakfast nook. I am very happy with them, they warmed up the area a lot and create a great backdrop for the new chairs...


 See...this is the nook without them...pretty bare, huh?


And after... :)


This fabric from Warehouse Fabrics (I believe it is called "Kimono" in chocolate) is just too fab! Love, love, love 


I made them as simple as possible since they are stationary panels. Just did a simple fold over twice to hide the edges, ironed them, and then sewed a straight seam!


I am a novice at sewing, so if I can do this you can too! I find that I spend less when I make my own curtains and also get a finished product that no one else I know has at their place ;)

Well, that wraps it up for today! Thanks for stopping by, y'all have a great day and I can't wait to talk to ya tomorrow!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment